Friday, October 5, 2007

Gotta Love Highights

I put highlights in my hair to contrast the sudden brown color that shocked the world (at least the people in my ward, including the primary children that I teach music to). I do think that my hair looks best with a little bit of blonde in it. Hey, it's the best of both worlds. I went ahead and had the gal chop a couple of inches off, too. Nobody needs dead ends. Do you like? It probably doesn't look any different to any of you. Pictures never do anything justice.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! I liked the brown, but I like that even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love it! Amy, I think you look best with some blonde, it's just you. Something to do with that perky attitude you've got I guess. Probably more to do with the fact that I've only known you with some blonde hair! It looks great though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)