There's just no place like the beach. I haven't gotten to go to the beach all summer, which is a first for me. We couldn't find a beach that would allow dogs, and that's half the fun, watching Hershey dig in the sand and fetch her ball. So we just never made it. But I knew that Ocean City would allow dogs after Oct. 1, so when Spencer found out he didn't have to go into the office yesterday, as well as it was unusually warm and sunny, we made fast last minute plans to drive 3 hours to the Maryland coast. And what a fun day it was! We needed a little mini vacation. It was such pleasant weather and hardly anyone else was there. So it was perfect! Alright, Fall and Winter, bring it on...My summer can officially be over now that I've gone to the beach.
me!
What a StUd!Hershey, waiting for the ball to be thrown...
What kind of dog is Hershey? In that last pic she looks like a dachsund, but she looked bigger in previous pics... Looks like fun though! I want to go to the beach! CO is a bit short on those...
Yeah, Devony, my puppy is a Dachshund, better known as a weiner dog! She wieghs about 13 pounds, and she's a low rider. She's gets a better view of the ground than the sky, just like her mama. :)
What kind of dog is Hershey? In that last pic she looks like a dachsund, but she looked bigger in previous pics...
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun though! I want to go to the beach! CO is a bit short on those...
Yeah, Devony, my puppy is a Dachshund, better known as a weiner dog! She wieghs about 13 pounds, and she's a low rider. She's gets a better view of the ground than the sky, just like her mama. :)
ReplyDelete