Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Grand Finale to a Wonderful Story

I have finally completed the Harry Potter series!! And I am so happy, yet I am so SAD!! That's the bad part about finishing a good book. You get so wrapped up in the story and these characters' lives that when the story is over it feels heartwrenching to say goodbye to a such a well-known friend. But I enjoyed every second of it, and I feel I went out with a bang. I'm not usually one of those people to stay up all hours of the night for the sake of reading a book, but I had not gotten to read for a couple of days and every time I tried to sit down to read yesterday, something interupted me and I wasn't able to. Besides, I was just getting to the exciting, page-turning parts that are usually at the end and filled with drama! So, when Spencer went to bed last night I said, "See ya!" and grabbed my book with a determination to finish it at last. But I am unfortunately a slow reader and I stayed up till 3:00 am enthralled and on the verge of tears, both sad and happy. But, alas, I get to join the many before me that have completed the book! At least we have 2 more movies to look forward to!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've finished the series too! Isn't it the best? Aah, I love these books. Also, I find it pretty funny that I stayed up until 3 AM last night reading too! I was reading Twilight, so if you haven't read those ones it's a good series to get into, and they are easy, quick reads. Good job finishing though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)