Monday, October 15, 2007
Yea!! I got Tagged!
Since I've started the blogging thing and learning how to check out other people's blogs I have come to think that being "tagged" is the cutest darn thing ever. I think it's a fun way to learn things about your friends that you didn't know about them before. So I thank Christine for this wonderful opportunity to spill the beans.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a freshman in HS
2. I was Cheering at football games
3. Growing my bangs out
4. Helping my mom design a dress to sew for the homecoming dance (my first school dance!)
5. and flirting with every boy I came in contact with
5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1. Officially finish every scrap of laundry that needs to be done
2. Plan a good FHE
3. Finish conditioning the leather couches
4. EXERCISE! - MoVe ThAt BoDy! - Me and Hershey jog on the W&OD trail that goes through town
5. and, that reminds me, I need to plan a workout routine for the RS ladies for Wed. morning
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. I try not to be a snacky person since it just adds calories that don't satisfy, BUT... if I had my pick I REALLY like Salsa and Chips. My mom just gave me the BEST salsa recipe in the world.
2. Movie Popcorn
3. Chocolate (with some caramel in there, too)
4. I like to chug V8 (What makes that even more strange is knowing that my mom used to feed the stuff to me in a bottle... CrAzY!)
5. I also like this shrimp dip that is more of an appetizer. Spread cream cheese on a plate, top with cocktail sauce and small cooked shrimp, sprinkle with parsley, and dip Ritz crackers for your enjoyment (or MINE)!
5 Songs I know the Lyrics to:
1. I'll give you 10... All of the 2007 Chantilly Ward Primary Program songs (I'm Primary Chorister) Those songs never get old, but I'll be excited to teach the children something different once October is over.
5 Things I would do if I was a Millionaire:
1. First things first! PAY OFF DEBT
2. Move back to Georgia where we want to be
3. Buy a sufficiently large house with everything I would need to decorate it and throw a fabulous party.
4. Invest in my children's future and do a few fun things with my family
5. Donate to the church
5 Bad Habits:
1. Leaving dishes in the sink until it's time to load them all in. I really should load them in a piece at a time as I go, but I will admit that I hate doing dishes.
2. I forget to floss all the time
3. I asked Spencer to assist in helping me come up with three more bad habits and he laughed and said that I nag...but then he took it back. Good thing, too.
4. I'm not a good judge of time
5. I treat my dog like she's a baby
5 Things I will never wear again:
1. I used to have a ton of those fuzzy ribbons that girls wore in their hair back in the 80's
2. Short shorts... I take that back, I like to wear them to the beach
3. Cheerleading uniform
4. String bikini :)
5. I honestly can't think of anything else...Never say Never, right?
5 of my favorite toys:
1. Sewing Machine ...I'd LOVE a Bernina one day
2. Paper trimmer
3. Computer and All-in-one Printer
4. Cell phone
5. My credit card (wink...Totally joking!) I think I'll pick my car instead, my little white Chevy Aveo. Too bad we are about to sell it. Sniff Sniff. So long old friend.
5 people I tag:
1. Holly Nelson
2. my husband, although I know he will never do it because he's grumpy like that
3. Jenny Benson
4. Tiffany Jack
5. And everyone else I know that blogs has already been tagged before! I use my fifth opportunity to invite anyone who hasn't started a blog to begin today! It's a load of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)