Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clean-O-Meter

Sommer challenged me to the Clean-O-Meter! Let's see how I fare:
Ladies, grab your cameras & take a photo of the following things AS IS. Don't clean or move anything, just snap a picture & let us all see how messy or clean you really are! :)
{The Sink} {The Fridge}
{The Bathroom} {The Laundry Room}
{The Closet} Don't you love the Cub Scout uniform sleeve sticking out? I get to wear that once a month. Lucky me.
{Favorite Shoes}
Nike ROCKS!
I love my running shoes!
As you can see I have a few pairs of athletic shoes, and these are my absolute favorites.
A little feminine touch of pink is a must.
{Favorite Room} It's a toss up between my scrapbooking side of the office, or my open living room, dining room, kitchen area. Might as well say the whole apartment! I really like the current apartment layout we are in. As for the apartment grounds and neighbors, that's a different story.
{Kids/Pets}
Hershey loves to sit in the sunshine in the morning. This is in the 3rd bedroom that's empty except for storage and an air mattress. If you recall when we moved in, the 2 bedroom wasn't ready so they gave us the 3rd bedroom for the price of 2. It's nice for when my parents come up to visit.
{Self-Portrait} Me showing off my Halloween PJ's just for you!
I challenge you to the Clean-O-Meter!...Holly Nelson, Lisa Simper, Alicia Wahlen, Heather Gonzalez, & Tiffany Jack!!!

3 comments:

  1. man you put my house to shame, you are soooooooo clean! I love your house, I wish you lived closer, then you could help me decorate my house =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are clean! I'm very impressed Amy! What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you did not pick up before you took those? Your house is way picked-up and clean! What a woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)