It's so good to be back in Utah for a visit. We hadn't seen Spencer's family in about a year and a half, so it was definitely time! We got in late Wednesday night and we've been hanging out with Steve (Spencer's dad), J'Nette (his awesomely cool step-mom) and Rhyse (his younger brother) who live in South Jordan. We're having so much fun that we're not getting much sleep! I'm also working hard on my "Week in the Life" project, so I've taken tons of pictures. I'd love to post some as visual aids, but that'll have to wait until we get back home to Georgia on my own computer. I think we're driving up into American Fork canyon today to take some family photos around all the fall foliage. I can't wait, because this is the exact weekend 4 years ago that Spencer and I went up into the canyon to have our engagement photos taken (see our blog title photo). It's absolutely gorgeous up there! And I am totally excited to see our good friends Kacey & Holly tonight after they drive down from K-town, Wyoming. This is so much fun! We get to hear from the prophets and apostles tomorrow and Sunday while we'll be down in Lehi chillin' with his mom, Bonnie, and the rest of the family. We'll see what else fun we get into while we're here in "Happy Valley." What a wonderful nickname for such a wonderful place!
Chao!
Friday, October 3, 2008
We Love it here!
It's so good to be back in Utah for a visit. We hadn't seen Spencer's family in about a year and a half, so it was definitely time! We got in late Wednesday night and we've been hanging out with Steve (Spencer's dad), J'Nette (his awesomely cool step-mom) and Rhyse (his younger brother) who live in South Jordan. We're having so much fun that we're not getting much sleep! I'm also working hard on my "Week in the Life" project, so I've taken tons of pictures. I'd love to post some as visual aids, but that'll have to wait until we get back home to Georgia on my own computer. I think we're driving up into American Fork canyon today to take some family photos around all the fall foliage. I can't wait, because this is the exact weekend 4 years ago that Spencer and I went up into the canyon to have our engagement photos taken (see our blog title photo). It's absolutely gorgeous up there! And I am totally excited to see our good friends Kacey & Holly tonight after they drive down from K-town, Wyoming. This is so much fun! We get to hear from the prophets and apostles tomorrow and Sunday while we'll be down in Lehi chillin' with his mom, Bonnie, and the rest of the family. We'll see what else fun we get into while we're here in "Happy Valley." What a wonderful nickname for such a wonderful place!
Chao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man I'm so jealous, I miss Idaho and Utah SOOOOO much! I'm glad you guys are having fun, you deserve it! And I can't WAIT for your family pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me disgusted!!! I could puke at that b-e-a-utiful site. (really, I just want to cry) We miss you guys. If you were crazy enough to drive to Utah, Omaha is a good stopping place on your way home (hint, hint)
ReplyDeleteSpencer I got your message but your number didn't come thru. Call me again or text it to me.
ReplyDeleteDarren
I am super super jealous! So beautiful! I was about to cry though, I thought you were going to announce you were moving back. But you didn't so I am happy :) Can't wait to see you guys and all your picture when you get back!
ReplyDeleteFun!! So close, yet so far.
ReplyDelete