For those of you that thought I was freakishly clean, I just had to post proof that there are times when I could be caught with quite a mess. We just got back from our weekend trip to Warner Robins (home town) and this is what I left behind for us to come home to! I am ashamed to say I did not have our bed made and an array of randomness is scattered about from packing. And now I have to clean up my mess and unpack my bag. Plus I attempted laundry before we left and ended up leaving a stack of clothes on the dryer. So there you have it! I was caught in the act! :)
Amy you are so stikin cute! I guess I feel a little bit better though I still maintain that you are a neat freak!
ReplyDeleteHow brave you are to post a picture of a messy bedroom! You are so funny!
ReplyDelete