a weenie!! We found this hot dog costume at Walmart for $7 bucks and couldn't resist! She's so funny about putting stuff on... I have to wrestle her to get anything on her, but once it's on she's like 'whatever' as if it's not even there. But then when I try to take it off she get's mad and I have to wrestle her again! Nutty dog. But she's such a cute hot dog, don't you think? A chocolate covered hot dog...even better!
HaPpY HaLLoWeeN!

What a cute little doggie. Little doggies are my favorite kind. What a score on the cute costume.
ReplyDeleteI love all your pics and accounts from your Utah trip. Looks like fun!
SO CUTE! I laughed at the picture. I wish David was more supportive about dressing up Daisy. I found a superwoman costume for Daisy, but David said no. :(, then again, it was more than $7. Oh, well, I'll use the tu-tu I made last year for her.
ReplyDeleteAmy you're so cute! I love Hershey's costume! She definitely knows you love her!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, that is so perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo funny, I can't believe your dog lets you do that to him.
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, I just about wet my pants laughing at how funny she looks!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteYum yum. :)
ReplyDelete