Reunited at last! I missed my little puppy dog while we were gone! She got to stay with my Mom and Dad (whom she distinctly knows as "Granny & Papa"). They picked us up from the airport yesterday to take us home and Hershey waited in the car briefly. She got SO excited when she saw us walking toward the car that she tinkled on the seat! I felt bad, but it was kind of funny and sweet.
We had SUCH a good time with Spencer's family in Utah! It was a much needed trip to say the least. But it's also good to be back in Georgia in our little home doing our routine again: unpacking suitcases, laundry, Cub Scouts, planning fitness routines, jobs, dog, and soon I will start my "Week in the Life" scrapbook now that I have all of my pictures and notes. I'll be sure to post my progress.
Tomorrow morning I'm headed to the Temple. My nephew, Dominic, is leaving in a couple of weeks to go on a 2 year mission to Indonesia. So he's taking out his endowments and I definitely want to be there with him. I'm so excited for him to take this great leap of faith to travel across the globe to some unknown foreign land and bless the people there with the precious truths that they don't yet have. How grateful I am to have a knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ that is here on the earth in these latter days! I love it!
I'm so excited to be back! I feel a renewed sense of happiness for life! I want to be the best I can be, and strive to focus on the things that I have as opposed to the things that I don't. I feel a change in the wind.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
We're All Together Again
Reunited at last! I missed my little puppy dog while we were gone! She got to stay with my Mom and Dad (whom she distinctly knows as "Granny & Papa"). They picked us up from the airport yesterday to take us home and Hershey waited in the car briefly. She got SO excited when she saw us walking toward the car that she tinkled on the seat! I felt bad, but it was kind of funny and sweet.
We had SUCH a good time with Spencer's family in Utah! It was a much needed trip to say the least. But it's also good to be back in Georgia in our little home doing our routine again: unpacking suitcases, laundry, Cub Scouts, planning fitness routines, jobs, dog, and soon I will start my "Week in the Life" scrapbook now that I have all of my pictures and notes. I'll be sure to post my progress.
Tomorrow morning I'm headed to the Temple. My nephew, Dominic, is leaving in a couple of weeks to go on a 2 year mission to Indonesia. So he's taking out his endowments and I definitely want to be there with him. I'm so excited for him to take this great leap of faith to travel across the globe to some unknown foreign land and bless the people there with the precious truths that they don't yet have. How grateful I am to have a knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ that is here on the earth in these latter days! I love it!
I'm so excited to be back! I feel a renewed sense of happiness for life! I want to be the best I can be, and strive to focus on the things that I have as opposed to the things that I don't. I feel a change in the wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)