My dad says regularly and jokingly, "Don't talk to me while I'm eating." We laugh at him because he's cute and funny and we love him. I doubt my dad is technology proficient enough to be a regular viewer of my blog, but if he saw my title he would chuckle a little.
I'm reading, reading, reading away! I hope some of you are too...or already have, depending on how fast you read. I am loving it so far! A nice thick book that will take me a few days to finish. And I like taking my time so I can prolong the enjoyment. HaPpY Reading, Everyone!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Don't talk to me while I'm reading!
My dad says regularly and jokingly, "Don't talk to me while I'm eating." We laugh at him because he's cute and funny and we love him. I doubt my dad is technology proficient enough to be a regular viewer of my blog, but if he saw my title he would chuckle a little.
I'm reading, reading, reading away! I hope some of you are too...or already have, depending on how fast you read. I am loving it so far! A nice thick book that will take me a few days to finish. And I like taking my time so I can prolong the enjoyment. HaPpY Reading, Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hiya, I found your blog! (hope you don't mind!) I have also spent every free moment that I could find to read Breaking Dawn! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha, I know exactly what you mean, that's what I'm like too! I've let my blogging slide because any free tiem I have I've been reading my book but I'm also taking my time reading it too, because I know I'll be sad when it's done. I love it so far!
ReplyDeleteum, call me when you finish! I read it as quick as I could and then started it again. I loved it, but I'm a total incurable romantic, so I want to know what you think!
ReplyDeleteHey--where were you for the Twilight bookclub on Wednesday? We had a fun discussion of all her books. Also, had fun eating and chatting on non book-related stuff too. Come next time!
ReplyDelete