Friday, August 1, 2008

My Puppy likes to take Showers

How cute is that little face! Hershey has loved to take showers with us from day one. It makes it easy to keep her clean, that's for sure. Even when she hasn't been invited to take a shower she will put her front paws over the edge of the tub and peak her long nose through the shower curtain as if to tell me, "I want to get in!" And when I get out to dry off she waits patiently in the tub until I tell her it's her turn to dry off. I pick her up in a towel, pat her down real good, and then spread the towel out on the floor so she can do her own doggie version of drying off. It's really cute, actually. And then I wrap her up again and she just sits there, like in the picture, for at least 30 minutes because she's cold! I love my little weenie dog.

4 comments:

  1. ok so I am in love with Hershey! How cute is he, I can't believe he just sits like that for half an hour, he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! I love it! I love that she WANTS to be in there! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a great picture. Good light and Hershey looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)