Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's official!

I went for my meeting with Lindsay, the fitness coordinator, this past Tuesday and I'm totally in love with the little gym that I'm going to be working at starting September! It's so cute and classy, and it will be a perfect start to my first professional job as an aerobics instructor. I will start by teaching Kickboxing like I thought. And I just found out that I will also teach a Body Sculpting class as well!

I'm a little more nervous about teaching Sculpt, just because I've never taught it before. But I know all of the basics, and it's just a matter of putting it into an organized choreography and then feeling confident enough to lead everyone else. Yikes! I know I can do it, though. I can't tell you how thoroughly excited I am about all of this. I feel like I finally have something that's just for me...something that I'm good at...something that makes me happy!

Yay for exercise! Let's go pump it up!

8 comments:

  1. wow that is awesome! Congrats and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I wish we lived by each other so I could take your class. You will be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy!! Congrats on the new (and fun) job! I was reading through your other blog posts and I'm glad to see that you and Spender are doing well overall. And I must say, Hershey is so cute! I hope things continue to go well and get even better for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy--I love reading your blog and getting to know you. It's hard to get to know people at church when it's only once in a week, and I'm usually behind a piano for most of that time. Congrats on your new job! How great!! Body sculpt is my favorite gym class, hands down. That takes talent to do the class and teach it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Amy, I came across your blog when looking at comments on Wendy's blog. Just wanted to say "hi" as I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet at church! Welcome! Wanted to let you know that a bunch of us in the ward are planning an opening night party to go see Twilight together when it opens (November 21st now, I think), so you are more than welcome to come--I see you're a fan. Hope to meet you in person at church soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH yea!!! When's your first class? I'll hop on a plane and try not to laugh! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Hooray for your new job! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)