Thursday, August 28, 2008

What do you think of this house?

We can't wait to get out of our lease and out of this apartment complex! We are ready to become homeowners! We'd prefer to wait until January when we can technically get out of our lease for a small fee, but we've been shopping around and getting to know the area. Maybe if we find the right house...?
<<<<<<<< But I really, really, really like this one!
From what I know about it, it would be perfect for us. 3BD/2BA, 1 acre of land, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, workbench and cabinets in the garage, fenced in backyard for the Hershey dog, both of our favorites: Plasma TV hook up over the fireplace with surround sound speaker wiring! Oh Yeah! {We love a loud movie} And BEST of all, the price! $124,900
We have an appointment to go see it tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully it's as dreamy as we think it is. I'll let you know if anything comes of it. If you want to see the brochure with more pictures, here's a link:

3 comments:

  1. Looks cute! We can't wait to have our own house. Hope it all works out for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! And having an already fenced in yard is ideal! Good luck.

    Remember if it doesn't work out this time--there will always be that perfect house waiting for you at the perfect time for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is just gorgeous!!! I really really really really hope it works out and you guys can get it! That is like beyond the nicest first home I've ever seen, I mean heck, if we ended up in a house like that I would be sooooo happy, it's perfect!!! The kitchen is GORGEOUS! The lawn with the beautiful trees, man it's perfect, Hershey would be in heaven =)Besideds it usually takes like 4-6 weeks till you can settle, at least that's how it is up here so you would move in around October or November, that's only like two months of rent your missing and it's totally worth it in my opinion, because it's an investmet. Yay, I'm soooo excited for you guys! And $124,900, oh I could just smack you! Just kidding, but you know what I mean =) Ah to live in Georgia.... Keep me posted and let me know how you like it tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)