Jab! Hook! Uppercut!
KICK IT!
Huh, huh, huh!
I'm so stoked, you wouldn't believe. Of course it's not official yet. I didn't have my official "interview" yesterday like I was supposed to. Lindsay, the fitness coordinator, called me the night before and asked if I would just come the next Tuesday for the group meeting at 5:00 pm so I could fill out the paperwork and meet the other instructors since everyone would be there getting their picture taken for the bulletin board and website. She asked me what classes I've taught in the past and what my preferences are. When I mentioned kickboxing she got all excited saying that the gym members had been requesting that class and she was hoping to get it on the schedule. I'm sure I'll be doing some other fun stuff, too. We shall see! Just thought I'd give an update on the situation.

You're great. I'm so excited for you! Have a kicken' time.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Yea for you!
ReplyDeleteHi Amy! I was planning on calling you, but I happened to check your precious blog! Congrats!! I know you are awesome with the Kickboxing workouts! That sounds great! By the way, I love your "bringing sexy back" photo! You're so fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU, AMY!
Ally
Do I have to have a blog to comment? I've been wanting to comment on your cute posts, but I'm blog illiterate. So hopefully this works.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the "unofficial" job!!! I can totally see you pumping everyone up. I know the cheerleader in you will come out for sure. Try to resist spirit fingers though, that might confuse the kickboxers :). You should post a video of some of your stuff! I know I wouldn't be the only one who would get a kick out of it. Yay for Amy Marie!
Your BFOATHOH,
Alli
Hey Amy, wow that is so exciting! Kick boxing, that just sounds awesome, I've never done it before, not corrdinated enough for that, but yeah you will have to put up some videos and stuff of you doing it, you will do awesome, you are just amazing!
ReplyDeleteYay Amy! I love your blog! I've been sitting here reading it for a while now. You are so cute! I love how fit are and how much you love Spencer and talk about it! I think sometimes things like that are sadly left unsaid, but you say it! I'm so sorry about the baby delay. You are going to be the most amazing mother! One day, some way. I'll be praying for you! and Happy Birthday to Spencer! and way to go camping!
ReplyDelete