I haven't worked with uploading videos much, but I have a couple I wouldn't mind uploading to the blog. I've been trying to upload it through Blogger and I also tried YouTube. I waited a whole hour for the dang video to upload and then gave up. Is it supposed to take a really long time to upload a video? Or I'm a just not doing something right? Any suggestions?
I've never had problems with using Blogger's video uploader, but I know people who have. One of my friends uses vimeo after trying several other services.
ReplyDeleteI have had a lot of problems with google video (which i think is pretty much the same as blogger video.) The same thing would happen to me, I'd upload it and then it would sit there forever, usually it would never show up.
ReplyDeleteI switched to Vimeo as well. The video quality is better, but you can only upload 500 MB per week (usually not a problem for me.)Hopefully Vimeo will be around for a while.
hmmm I don't really ever have problems with blogger video, sometimes if it acts up I just delete the video and repost it again and then it'll work, however yesterday I tried to post a video and it wouldn't work so maybe it was just not working yesterday. I would try again and see what you can do. I don't normally post anything longer then two minutes so I'm not sure how long it would take if it was really long. Ben knows how to convert videos to a smaller size and then it's way faster to upload, he's tried to teach me but I don't really have the patience =) But if you want to learn he says he doesn't mind showing you sometime, if your interested I'll have him send you an e-mail with instructions on how to do it. Just let me know. By the way you and Spencer match so well and you guys are a dang goodlooking, gorgeous, cute couple! I LOVE that picture from when you got engaged, just too cute! You can really see how happy you both are. I LOVE it! Well good look with the video uploading.
ReplyDelete